Benefits of Underfloor Heating
In recent years, underfloor heating has become an increasingly popular addition to the home. There are many reasons for this increase in popularity, the main reason however is the host of benefits it brings to your home. Listed below are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy with underfloor heating:
- It's cheaper to run; research shows that an underfloor heating system will, on average, cost you 20-40% less than the standard radiator system found in many homes.
- Health Benefits; Traditional convection heaters force hot airs through the house, these actions cause dust mites, pollens and pollutants to circulate. Radiant heat does not use air to carry heat, removing the circulation of dust. Radiant heat can drastically reduce dust mites by up to 80%.
- More control; With underfloor heating you can have a thermostat for each room, meaning you can control the temperature of your whole house, turning off unused systems.
- DIY Installation; Our electric underfloor heating is designed to be fitted DIY style, saving you money on installation costs.
- Even heat distribution; Underfloor heating ensures that the whole room is kept warm, instead of the ceiling being the warmest part of the room which is the cast for most radiator systems. The diagram below illustrates this.
Interested in underfloor heating? Give us a call free on: 0800 881 8097 and a member of our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have.